Here’s a New Gameplay Trailer for Sackboy: A Big Adventure and its Awesome Special Edition!
Sackboy: A Big Adventure is a platforming spin-off to the LittleBigPlanet series from Media Molecule, with this instalment being developed by Sumo Digital. This 2.D platformer takes the world of LittleBigPlanet and turns it into something new, that can not only be played on your own, but the entire game can be played with three other friends, both offline and online. You can check out the new gameplay video below, narrated by Design Director, Ned Waterhouse who provides us with an added insight to the game.
Additionally, a Digital Deluxe and Special Edition have been announced for Sackboy: A Big Adventure. The Special Edition will feature all the content included in the Digital Deluxe, a part from it will also come with a physical art book and an awesome Sackboy plushies.
Included in the Digital Deluxe and Special Edition is:
- A digital art book showcasing the beautiful, crafted worlds of Sackboy and the weird and wonderful creatures that inhabit them.
- A digital soundtrack featuringan eclectic selection of tracks from the game.
- 4x Sackboy costumes of PlayStation icons which you can use to customise your Sackboy; Jin from Ghost of Tsushima, Sam Porter Bridges form Death Stranding, Connor from Detroit Become Human and Deacon St. John from Days Gone
- 4x Sackboy emotes based on each PlayStation icon mentioned above to show off to your friends.
- 20 x Sackboy avatars wearing different costumes from the game.
Sackboy: A Big Adventure will release for both PS4 and PS5 on November 12th in the US and Australia, and across Europe on November 19th with the launch of the next-gen console.