Bioshock Infinite PS3 Giveaway

Posted April 5, 2013 by Barry Davis in Community, Giveaways

bioshockinfinite

We are giving away a copy of Bioshock Infinite on Playstation 3 to one lucky winner.
This giveaway is open to everyone worldwide as there is no region lock!
If you haven’t already please check out our Bioshock Infinite Review by Tom Collins which was given a 8.5/10.

Giveaway duration: 2 weeks, giveaway ends Friday 19th April.
How to enter:
a Rafflecopter giveaway

Good luck to everyone who enters.

78 comments

Dylan Barnard April 22, 2013 at 5:26 AM

Does anyone know when they announce the winners? I can’t for the life of me find any information on it. Sorry!

Rebecca Phillips April 22, 2013 at 8:55 PM

i tweeted to them but got no reply

Dylan Barnard April 19, 2013 at 2:29 PM

Huh, I just realized I accidentally commented twice. Once as a guest, and once after I signed in with facebook. Oops.

That Guy April 19, 2013 at 3:01 AM

The previous Bioshock games were so much fun!

Ralphy Hill April 18, 2013 at 4:54 PM

Heard nothing but good things about this game and hope to win so I can see for myself.

Dylan Barnard April 18, 2013 at 12:29 AM

I got to rent this game for a little bit, and let me tell you, it was one of the most amazing, beautiful, and overall just fantastic games I have ever played. I loved the first two Bioshocks, but they don’t even compare to Infinite. The art, the gameplay, the voice acting, the setting, and the story are second to none. Just incredibly well done and I would be absolutely honored to win this game!

Guest April 18, 2013 at 12:28 AM

I got to rent this game for a little bit, and let me tell you, it was one of the most amazing, beautiful, and overall just fantastic games I have ever played. I loved the first to Bioshocks, but they don’t even compare to Infinite. The art, the gameplay, the voice acting, the setting, and the story are second to none. Just incredibly well done and I would be absolutely honored to win this game!

Figueroa Merced José April 16, 2013 at 7:48 AM

I should win because i must play it…

Rob Hestar April 15, 2013 at 5:47 AM

Bioshock 1 was one of the best games this gen.Bioshock 2 was good aswell but not better than 1 IMO. I dunno why I should win over other people but I can tell you I would love the game and get that platinum! 🙂

ale✗ April 14, 2013 at 9:49 PM

I’d love to get this one for my ps3 : D

Thomas Wayne April 14, 2013 at 1:57 PM

I’m a fan already, even though I don’t own this game…yet!

Бисквит April 13, 2013 at 7:47 AM

Bioshock 1 is awesome! Why me? But why not? 😉

MetallmanX April 12, 2013 at 6:24 PM

Man, I love the Bioshock series! This game just shows that sequels can be improved versions of the original and not just the “same game, different face.”

jukes April 12, 2013 at 6:24 PM

Avid fan of the first two bioshock games! Really fancy getting my hands on a copy of Infinite but alas, I do not have the funds neccessary for such a transaction. Damn and blast.

David Diez April 12, 2013 at 12:48 PM

Wow TY!!!!

Pablin Herklotz April 12, 2013 at 5:30 AM

Bioshock is amazing! I love the saga! Great game 🙂

Austin Baroudi April 12, 2013 at 12:46 AM

I loved the first two! I’ve beaten both more than once! I’d love to get to beat this one too! Thanks so much for the chance!

Mikee Garcia April 11, 2013 at 8:01 AM

It is a very nice shooting game. I should win it for my brother who loves to play ps3.

Luis Izaguirre April 11, 2013 at 7:45 AM

I loved the previous bioshock game, it was exhilarating and fun as hell. I should win cause i love Bioshock and i cant get enough of it, its like a drug and i need it bad

Pechen April 11, 2013 at 6:46 AM

I think – nice water! Now i should think – nice sky)

Luis April 11, 2013 at 12:03 AM

Hope I win c:

BlueBunnyGamer April 10, 2013 at 7:22 PM

Great! Thanks!

Bali April 10, 2013 at 1:06 PM

Nice game 😉

__JT__ April 10, 2013 at 7:23 AM

All the Bioshock games are great games, I would love to win Bioshock Infinite.

Amyr Leão Santa Brígida April 10, 2013 at 4:59 AM

I swear I read “Bioshock infinite Review by Tim Collins”.

Aliton April 9, 2013 at 11:43 PM

Awesome Thanks!~ 🙂

Zach Jensen April 9, 2013 at 9:00 PM

Bioshock is a must-play series. I’m missing the Infinite game in my collection due to being a poor student. Other reasons? I am a game design student, so gathering as much experience with different games is a must, and what better way to learn great game mechanics than to play a highly rated game such as Bioshock Infinite?

Insight Fz April 9, 2013 at 5:29 PM

Nice game!

Amyr Leão Santa Brígida April 9, 2013 at 3:05 PM

The previous Bioshock were awesome immersive experience and one of the fine examples of gaming as a narrative vehicle (Bioshock 1 especially). I think I should win because I’m huge bioshock fan and I love the political and social commentary the series does on failed ideologies.

Amyr Leão Santa Brígida April 9, 2013 at 3:01 PM

This is one of the best games of this generation. I wish i could win.

Manuel April 9, 2013 at 2:01 PM

I should win cause I love this game

Alexander April 9, 2013 at 11:38 AM

thx 🙂

Bradifer Killian April 9, 2013 at 11:03 AM

I should win cause my birthday is coming up!

Marcos Merchán Valdivia April 9, 2013 at 1:24 AM

I should win because i love Bioshock Saga.

Bradifer Killian April 9, 2013 at 11:12 AM

Not to be rude at all but a Saga implies more than 3 entries in a series
It would be Bioshock Trilogy. Yet again I don’t mean to be “that guy”!

Anthony Brown @antbrown88 April 8, 2013 at 4:00 PM

The first two Bioshock games were amazing with the visuals, modding weapons, and the overall gameplay is sweet. I hope my luck is good enough to win Infinite.

Alin Alexandroaie April 8, 2013 at 3:45 PM

Never played Bioshock,would like to start with Infinite. 😀

A Parker April 8, 2013 at 2:58 PM

Bioshock 1 was definitely something special, and just the ambient creepy feel and creative world/story was fantastic. Bioshock 2 was still solid, but didn’t resonate with me as much. That’s why I really want Bioshock Infnite because it’s more from Irrational Games and they’ve earned my trust. As for why I should win… “should” is tough, but I’d like to because my car’s transmission blew recently and I’m putting off game purchases until I have some actual personal disposable cash again 🙁 That could all be remedied via the generosity of Push-Start though! (Just sayin’) Cheers!

A Parker April 8, 2013 at 3:00 PM

Oh, and I don’t know how/if you cross correlate entries, but my handle in most services is @DontJudgeMyADD and find me on FB with Al Parker. Cheers!

xelhes April 8, 2013 at 2:41 PM

O_O givezaway

Wander XP April 8, 2013 at 2:18 PM

The other games were so good that I missed the period of college!!! Let’s missed again 😀

Rammus's Crotch April 8, 2013 at 1:52 PM

I loved the previous games. And I am cool. Yeah.

Ben Lorenz April 8, 2013 at 12:36 PM

Great looking game!

Angusiasty April 8, 2013 at 8:56 AM

Killing little girls is what I love!

Shang Tsung April 8, 2013 at 8:13 AM

What I’ve seen so far is AMAZING! I really wonder what will happen in this prequel!

Leave a Comment