Giveaway: Dead Island: Riptide PS3

Posted May 3, 2013 by Barry Davis in Community, Giveaways

deadislandriptideps3
We are giving away a copy of Dead Island Riptide on Playstation 3 to one lucky winner!
These giveaways just keep on coming, why a Playstation 3 copy you ask? PS3 games aren’t region locked so we are able to also open up giveaway entries to everyone located worldwide and we shall even pay for the shipping!

Please check out some Dead Island: Riptide Co-op Gameplay below:

Duration: 2 weeks, giveaway ends on Friday May 17th.
How To Enter:
a Rafflecopter giveaway

Good luck to everyone who enters!

31 comments

Dylan Barnard May 23, 2013 at 4:36 AM

Just wondering when the winners will be announced? I haven’t seen anything yet…

Chronorayven May 16, 2013 at 11:39 PM

Resident Evil 2, Yes, Logan.

MistressLiliana May 16, 2013 at 10:04 PM

I loved playing the Zombie Island of Dr. Ned in Borderlands. I played the original but I didn’t really have a favorite character.

hestar May 16, 2013 at 8:41 PM

Fav zombie game is Resident evil 2. I have played the first dead island and my fav char is Xian Mei!

MushroomHead May 16, 2013 at 7:42 PM

Thx

jo_felony42 May 16, 2013 at 1:47 PM

The first Dead Island title took me a while to decide to get. I was skeptical, and did not want to buy a game to be disappointing. But after playing it….. needless to say: I still am playing it!! The zombie games listed above are all great games. But on a personal level, Dead Island hit it on the nose for a FUN zombie fighting game. Dynamics of the game are a bit less “serious”, compared to the rest. The level of un-realistic actions in game make it fun for all!!

antbrown88 May 15, 2013 at 8:50 AM

My favorite zombie game is Dead Island and My favorite character from the first dead island is Mack.

antbrown88 May 15, 2013 at 8:49 AM

I had a blast with the first dead island can’t wait to try riptide out.

betobuster May 12, 2013 at 1:16 AM

My favorite zombie game is Plants vs. Zombies. (I don’t count Resident Evil 4 as having zombies) I have not played the first Dead Island game. Can’t say who my favorite character is, as I am not familiar with all of the characters.

Katie Skeoch May 6, 2013 at 12:12 PM

Just started playing The Walking Dead after watching the fab tv show! I need to get more zombie games 🙂

Insight Fz May 5, 2013 at 11:39 PM

The Walking Dead

António Belinha May 4, 2013 at 12:51 PM

Resident Evil

RebelFragVixen May 4, 2013 at 11:40 AM

Resident Evil and I haven’t played the first one

liljrSanchez May 4, 2013 at 2:06 AM

Resident Evil for sure!

Doug May 4, 2013 at 12:29 AM

Left 4 Dead multi with randoms is great because one person make or break a campaign

Helly Moulden May 3, 2013 at 9:05 PM

I love the Resident Evil games. I haven’t played the first Dead Island though!

Suzanne Cooke May 3, 2013 at 7:48 PM

I really liked the first resident evil remake on the GC.

Austin Baroudi May 3, 2013 at 6:39 PM

I’m going to have to take it old school and say Zombies Ate My Neighbors!

Walt J. Rimmer May 3, 2013 at 6:06 PM

I’m sure a lot of people are saying the Telltale Games version of The Walking Dead and that’s because it’s so amazing. It nearly brought me to tears. I have only played a little of the first Dead Island game as it was a friend’s copy and they moved before we could finish. I didn’t get the time to really have a favorite character.

Jared Z May 3, 2013 at 5:49 PM

Probably Resident Evil 4. I haven’t played the 1st, but I heard it was just hack and lash and no panties XD

Leo121 May 3, 2013 at 5:16 PM

My favorite game is Resident Evil 4. Made by Shinji Mikami himself.

Ricardo Pereira May 3, 2013 at 5:15 PM

Thanks for the giveaway. My favourite game is L4D2 and Ellis is my favourite character. I didn’t play the first Dead island (unfortunately)

Emma May 3, 2013 at 5:07 PM

My favourite zombie game is Left 4 Dead 2! I loved original Dead Island though, especially Xian.

Dylan Barnard May 3, 2013 at 5:01 PM

Oh man, I was hoping you’d do a giveaway of this! I want to play this game so freaking bad!

Jeremy Shell May 3, 2013 at 4:55 PM

My fav is the Resident Evil series and I have not played the first Dead Island

Thank you for another great giveaway!

Ruth Minamino May 3, 2013 at 4:25 PM

Um favorite Zombie game? Dead Island. :3

thescholar05 May 3, 2013 at 4:23 PM

want it

Shang Tsung May 3, 2013 at 4:22 PM

Actually my favorite zombie game is ‘Dead Rising 2’. I never played ‘Dead Island’ yet, but a friend highly recommend! his favorite character there is Xian, but I’ve decided to play as John if ever get the game.

Leave a Comment