Resident Evil 20th Anniversary Print Giveaway

Posted March 14, 2016 by Richard Lee Breslin in Community, Giveaways

ResidentEvil_TheGeekWorkshop_Banner1

Courtesy of The Geek Workshop we have a fantastic prize for all your Resident Evil fans to sink your blood stained zombie teeth into!  To celebrate the 20th anniversary of the Resident Evil series, The Geek Workshop has kindly donated an awesome Resident Evil print for you to win and to proudly display within your zombie apocalypse bunker!

The Resident Evil 20th Anniversary print that you could win is an A3 Coated Card Poster and features the four iconic S.T.A.R.S team members Chris Redfield, Jill Valentine, Barry Burton and Rebecca Chambers, who of course all starred in the very first Resident Evil game way back in 1996.

Social media infographic flyer

It really is a fantastic prize that you could win and if you’re not lucky enough to win, The Geek Workshop has plenty of unique geeky goodies that you won’t find anywhere else.  Whether it be poster prints or t-shirts to show your love for PlayStation and Nintendo or movie and comic buffs that crave all things The Walking Dead, Lord or the Rings and Star Wars, it’s all here and more!

If you find there’s nothing that quite tickles your fancy, then never fear my geeky friend, because The Geek Workshop also take customised requests too for whatever you have in mind.  Whatever your needs, The Geek Workshop is your one-stop shop at fantastic everyday prices!

the-geekworkshop-art

You can find details of how to get your entry in to win the fantastically gruesome blood curdling Resident Evil 20th Anniversary print below and be sure to check out The Geek Workshop via the official website, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.  Good luck!

Competition ends on Friday 18th of March. (Eligibility to UK residents only due to shipping).

a Rafflecopter giveaway

// ]]>

1 comment

nicola james March 17, 2016 at 11:50 AM

keeping all my fingers crossed on this one,i loooovee res evil

Leave a Comment