Latest Mass Effect Legendary Edition Update Is Live, Here’s What It Fixes
The latest update for Mass Effect: Legendary Edition is now live for PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
Patch 1.03 fixes a number of bugs such as Trophies not activating (on PS4), an odd eye animation bug, mass relay bugs being too loud, and more.
Details of patch 1.03 can be found below via EA.com. Mass Effect Legendary Edition is available now for PC, PS4, and Xbox One. It is also backward compatible on new-gen consoles.
- English spoken dialogue can now be selected separately from subtitle language
- Resolved issues with unlocking some achievements/trophies, such as the Paramours or kill count trackers
- Corrected pre-rendered cutscenes that were darker than intended after the previous update
- Improved PC performance across various hardware configurations, including on Virmire
- Other minor calibrations and fixes, including some instances of crashing
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from reaching the max level
- Fixed an issue where tier VII Spectre – Master Gear was inaccessible
- Various collision improvements
- Fixed an issue that would prevent the ability to interact with objects
- Lowered audio volume on Mass Relay load screens
- Improved eye animations for male characters in some scenes
Mass Effect 2
- Toned down the intensity of fog on Illium
- Fixed an issue where a character’s eyes at the end of the Overlord DLC were unintentionally red
- Reduced the max credits that can be carried from Mass Effect to Mass Effect 2 down to 100k for more balanced early-game progression
- Credit carryover maximum now matches carryover from the original release
- Posthumous banking fees are a lot! It’s a great way to dodge taxes.
Mass Effect 3
- Resolved an issue where English dialogue no longer played during the Citadel DLC for German and Italian localizations
- Fixed an issue where some key characters weren’t appearing as intended during the Citadel DLC
Featured Image Credit: EA