RoboCop: Rogue City – You have 60 seconds to comply and watch this trailer
Okay, I know the proper line is “10 seconds to comply”, but seeing as the trailer tells us everything we need to know in 60 seconds, just humour me. Thank you.
The RoboCop: Rogue City recap gives us a quick rundown of what we can expect from this game which is set between RoboCop 2 and 3. What’s more, the kind folks at NACON and DeadGood Media have also given us ‘10 Things You Can Expect’ in the game as found below, courtesy of the official press release.
10 Things You Can Expect in RoboCop: Rogue City:
- An original story taking place between the events of RoboCop 2 and 3
- Peter Weller, the original RoboCop actor, reprises his iconic role for the first time in 30 years returning as the voice and face of the part-man part-machine, all-cop hero
- An explorable Old Detroit across different open areas
- Choices that affect the story, the citizens of Old Detroit, and the outcome of RoboCop’s mission.
- Crimes and cases for RoboCop to investigate and solve
- RoboCop’s trusty Auto-9 pistol and 20 other weapons for RoboCop to enforce the law and eradicate criminals with
- Light RPG elements including an upgradable RoboCop and Auto-9 pistol
- Familiar locations and iconic characters such as Anne Lewis, Sergeant Warren Reed, and ED-209, RoboCop’s robot rival
- A new criminal mastermind, The New Guy in Town, to stop and ensure justice is enforced
- Police work such as assisting the Detroit Police Department’s front desk and handing out tickets
RoboCop: Rogue City releases on 2 November for PC, PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S.
Featured Image Credit: NACON