World of Warcraft Mists of Pandaria Giveaway

Posted September 26, 2012 by Barry Davis in Giveaways

We are giving away a World of Warcraft Mists of Pandaria key (This isn’t a beta key, this is to the full expansion) to one lucky winner.

World of Warcraft Mists of Pandaria was released on September 25, 2012. The latest expansion raised the level cap from 85 to 90, as well as adding a new character class, the Monk, and a new playable race, the Pandaren (Kung Fu Panda)

Duration of giveaway:
1 week

How to enter:

a Rafflecopter giveaway

11 comments

Dreamhunter October 3, 2012 at 9:39 PM

Can’t afford MoP at this moment,but I really want to play the new monk class!

colask8 October 3, 2012 at 5:34 PM

I started playing WoW, 6 months after vanilla has been released, but i didnt sticked up to it, since there wasnt broadband internet in my country so I had to go to game center to play it which was very expensive, and internet was so slow, after burning crusade got released, I got adsl, and started playing WoW ever since, and havent stopped for years until I couldn’t afford the game anymore, I’m missing Cataclysm and MOP, but i could get Cata for 10 euros in stores now, but still I cant afford MoP, i’m in uni, and it eats all of my money. My favorite class and race are Priest/BELF or Troll, I started as druid in tbc, i’ve seen how priests are op in healing, and started playing priests on WoTLK, tho still Druid is also my favorite, troll druid, its cute, especially feral cat, which is my main spec on druids. Well hopefully ill be back on track with my casual PvE family =] Thanks for the opportunity.

hestar October 1, 2012 at 10:34 PM

Off and on since it’s come out (took a 3 year break and I now have a lvl 20 Priest).I like playing a priest because you get to be the hero and save the day when things go bad but you heal everyone and save the party from dying 🙂

funkymonkey515 September 30, 2012 at 8:44 PM

I’ve been playing for 3 years. My favorite class is priest. My favorite race is Night Elf. 🙂

1337_Mama September 30, 2012 at 4:05 PM

I have been playing WoW since release day in November of 2004. I’d have to say my favorite class would be either DK’s or Priests. My favorite race would be a tie between Worgen & Panda. 😀

Leave a Comment